Thank you so much Mariha for your help with Paros suggestions. You mentioned that there are many places with no web presence. Do you or any other Fodorites know if there will be people waiting at the ferry dock the last half of September offering accommodations throughout the island? I've done quite a bit of travel to the islands and just waited upon arrival to see who was at the dock greeting the travelers with info about their hotel, room, etc. I'm wondering if around the 22nd of September is too late in the season for that. Thanks so much!
Arriving via ferry Paros, finding accommodations on artival
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 14 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June