Thank you so much Mariha for your help with Paros suggestions. You mentioned that there are many places with no web presence. Do you or any other Fodorites know if there will be people waiting at the ferry dock the last half of September offering accommodations throughout the island? I've done quite a bit of travel to the islands and just waited upon arrival to see who was at the dock greeting the travelers with info about their hotel, room, etc. I'm wondering if around the 22nd of September is too late in the season for that. Thanks so much!
Arriving via ferry Paros, finding accommodations on artival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 3 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 12 stop in lisboa or not
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Paris Metro Closures??
- 18 Italy things to do?
- 19 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 22 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 23 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014