Thank you so much Mariha for your help with Paros suggestions. You mentioned that there are many places with no web presence. Do you or any other Fodorites know if there will be people waiting at the ferry dock the last half of September offering accommodations throughout the island? I've done quite a bit of travel to the islands and just waited upon arrival to see who was at the dock greeting the travelers with info about their hotel, room, etc. I'm wondering if around the 22nd of September is too late in the season for that. Thanks so much!
Arriving via ferry Paros, finding accommodations on artival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 17 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok