Thank you so much Mariha for your help with Paros suggestions. You mentioned that there are many places with no web presence. Do you or any other Fodorites know if there will be people waiting at the ferry dock the last half of September offering accommodations throughout the island? I've done quite a bit of travel to the islands and just waited upon arrival to see who was at the dock greeting the travelers with info about their hotel, room, etc. I'm wondering if around the 22nd of September is too late in the season for that. Thanks so much!
Arriving via ferry Paros, finding accommodations on artival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel insurance
- 2 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 4 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 5 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 6 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 7 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 8 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 9 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 10 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 11 Camino No-No
- 12 Rioja
- 13 Madrid
- 14 Ireland train system: first class??
- 15 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 18 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 19 apartment
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 22 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 23 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 24 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 25 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?