Thank you so much Mariha for your help with Paros suggestions. You mentioned that there are many places with no web presence. Do you or any other Fodorites know if there will be people waiting at the ferry dock the last half of September offering accommodations throughout the island? I've done quite a bit of travel to the islands and just waited upon arrival to see who was at the dock greeting the travelers with info about their hotel, room, etc. I'm wondering if around the 22nd of September is too late in the season for that. Thanks so much!
Arriving via ferry Paros, finding accommodations on artival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 GPS in France
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Papal audience-Easter
- 6 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 7 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 8 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 9 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 10 Chamonix - Information
- 11 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 12 South of France
- 13 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 14 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 15 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 16 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 17 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 18 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 19 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 20 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 21 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 22 Nature of France
- 23 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Emilia Romagna Region