Thank you so much Mariha for your help with Paros suggestions. You mentioned that there are many places with no web presence. Do you or any other Fodorites know if there will be people waiting at the ferry dock the last half of September offering accommodations throughout the island? I've done quite a bit of travel to the islands and just waited upon arrival to see who was at the dock greeting the travelers with info about their hotel, room, etc. I'm wondering if around the 22nd of September is too late in the season for that. Thanks so much!
Arriving via ferry Paros, finding accommodations on artival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 London tube
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 London hotel
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 London day trips, especially castles
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?