I am arriving in Terminal T4 (Avianca flight arrives 14:25) and have to connect with a flight that leaves from Terminal 4S (Iberia departs 16:55 ) Do I have enough time between flights? How do I go from T4 to 4S? Thanks
Arriving Madrid Barajas T4 and connecting at 4S- How long?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 French Basque region
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 American Express
- 23 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 24 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 25 Help with European vacation plan