I'm arriving at Charles De Gaulle around 11 p.m. and am afraid the buses, shuttles, and train will be closed by the time I clear customs. I'm open to taking the night buses, but I'm having a hard time determining where the bus stops are in relation to any decent budget hotels. I'd like to avoid paying exorbitant prices for an airport hotel. I was looking at several places near the republique metro stop, but I'm not sure it is safe to walk from l' gare de est to there at night. Basically I'm looking for a place to stay that is under 80 euros and is a hop, skip, and a jump from one of the noctilien stops. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Where should I go with my family?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Stu Tower
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 9 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 13 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 22 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 25 Alitala