I'm arriving at Charles De Gaulle around 11 p.m. and am afraid the buses, shuttles, and train will be closed by the time I clear customs. I'm open to taking the night buses, but I'm having a hard time determining where the bus stops are in relation to any decent budget hotels. I'd like to avoid paying exorbitant prices for an airport hotel. I was looking at several places near the republique metro stop, but I'm not sure it is safe to walk from l' gare de est to there at night. Basically I'm looking for a place to stay that is under 80 euros and is a hop, skip, and a jump from one of the noctilien stops. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 HELP: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 3 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Creative : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...