I'm arriving at Charles De Gaulle around 11 p.m. and am afraid the buses, shuttles, and train will be closed by the time I clear customs. I'm open to taking the night buses, but I'm having a hard time determining where the bus stops are in relation to any decent budget hotels. I'd like to avoid paying exorbitant prices for an airport hotel. I was looking at several places near the republique metro stop, but I'm not sure it is safe to walk from l' gare de est to there at night. Basically I'm looking for a place to stay that is under 80 euros and is a hop, skip, and a jump from one of the noctilien stops. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 We're here!
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 6-7 Days in France
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Bremerhaven and environs
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on