I'm arriving at Charles De Gaulle around 11 p.m. and am afraid the buses, shuttles, and train will be closed by the time I clear customs. I'm open to taking the night buses, but I'm having a hard time determining where the bus stops are in relation to any decent budget hotels. I'd like to avoid paying exorbitant prices for an airport hotel. I was looking at several places near the republique metro stop, but I'm not sure it is safe to walk from l' gare de est to there at night. Basically I'm looking for a place to stay that is under 80 euros and is a hop, skip, and a jump from one of the noctilien stops. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 2 weeks from southern italy
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena