Dear All -
We did not ticket those yet, but we are considering FF tickets on Air France next summer, which would place us arriving at CDG from LAX, but leaving for Nice from Orly. There are no FF flights from CDG to Nice available at this time. I have a few logistics questions:
- Did anyone do this and what was the experience like?
- What form of transportation would we take between CDG and Orly and how easy/complex would that be?
- How long of a connection should we allow between arrival at CDG and departure from Orly to allow for traffic, delays, etc.?
- Would our bags be checked through to Nice or would we have to get the bags at CDG and re-check them at Orly?
Another option would be ticketing the FF flights to CDG and purchasing the CDG to Nice leg (one way only, we would be returning from CDG back to LAX). I assume that to check the bags straight through to Nice with no issues, we would be best off purchasing the Nice leg on Air France also. Would this be the way to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 My final Prague itinerary
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Car Rentals in Avignon
Dear All -