Dear All -
We did not ticket those yet, but we are considering FF tickets on Air France next summer, which would place us arriving at CDG from LAX, but leaving for Nice from Orly. There are no FF flights from CDG to Nice available at this time. I have a few logistics questions:
- Did anyone do this and what was the experience like?
- What form of transportation would we take between CDG and Orly and how easy/complex would that be?
- How long of a connection should we allow between arrival at CDG and departure from Orly to allow for traffic, delays, etc.?
- Would our bags be checked through to Nice or would we have to get the bags at CDG and re-check them at Orly?
Another option would be ticketing the FF flights to CDG and purchasing the CDG to Nice leg (one way only, we would be returning from CDG back to LAX). I assume that to check the bags straight through to Nice with no issues, we would be best off purchasing the Nice leg on Air France also. Would this be the way to go?
Arriving at CDG; connecting flight from Orly
Dear All -
- 1 Cuenca or Toledo
- 2 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 6 Bruges B&Bs
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 10 Trenitalia
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 13 Train tickets
- 14 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 15 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 18 iPhone from germany
- 19 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 20 Venice at Christmas?
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Estonia
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 25 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona