i will be traveling with my family to Paris from Japan, I will be arriving to CDG and staying during my whole stay (4 days) at CDG Airport hotel. My parents will be joing us the next day after our arrival, coming from the USA but they will be arriving at ORY. looking at the travel distance form one place and another , I would like some sugestion on the bext way to get to see the main attractions. we want to see the Eifel Tower, Notradamus, the National Museum of Natural History and maybe go to Disneland for a day before we continue in our travels. i have been in Paris before, love it but it will be a first for the rest of my family.
My concern is the travel time between the airports and paris. like we are statying at CDG, would it be better, traveling from ORY to central paris, and stash the suitcases somewhere, before returning to our hotel, or travel back from ORY to CDG and then back to central paris to see the sights and return back to cdg for the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out