i will be traveling with my family to Paris from Japan, I will be arriving to CDG and staying during my whole stay (4 days) at CDG Airport hotel. My parents will be joing us the next day after our arrival, coming from the USA but they will be arriving at ORY. looking at the travel distance form one place and another , I would like some sugestion on the bext way to get to see the main attractions. we want to see the Eifel Tower, Notradamus, the National Museum of Natural History and maybe go to Disneland for a day before we continue in our travels. i have been in Paris before, love it but it will be a first for the rest of my family.
My concern is the travel time between the airports and paris. like we are statying at CDG, would it be better, traveling from ORY to central paris, and stash the suitcases somewhere, before returning to our hotel, or travel back from ORY to CDG and then back to central paris to see the sights and return back to cdg for the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Amsterdam
- 3 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 4 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 5 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 9 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Scenic cruise advice
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 24 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras