i will be traveling with my family to Paris from Japan, I will be arriving to CDG and staying during my whole stay (4 days) at CDG Airport hotel. My parents will be joing us the next day after our arrival, coming from the USA but they will be arriving at ORY. looking at the travel distance form one place and another , I would like some sugestion on the bext way to get to see the main attractions. we want to see the Eifel Tower, Notradamus, the National Museum of Natural History and maybe go to Disneland for a day before we continue in our travels. i have been in Paris before, love it but it will be a first for the rest of my family.
My concern is the travel time between the airports and paris. like we are statying at CDG, would it be better, traveling from ORY to central paris, and stash the suitcases somewhere, before returning to our hotel, or travel back from ORY to CDG and then back to central paris to see the sights and return back to cdg for the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Bernina Express mid-March
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat