i will be traveling with my family to Paris from Japan, I will be arriving to CDG and staying during my whole stay (4 days) at CDG Airport hotel. My parents will be joing us the next day after our arrival, coming from the USA but they will be arriving at ORY. looking at the travel distance form one place and another , I would like some sugestion on the bext way to get to see the main attractions. we want to see the Eifel Tower, Notradamus, the National Museum of Natural History and maybe go to Disneland for a day before we continue in our travels. i have been in Paris before, love it but it will be a first for the rest of my family.
My concern is the travel time between the airports and paris. like we are statying at CDG, would it be better, traveling from ORY to central paris, and stash the suitcases somewhere, before returning to our hotel, or travel back from ORY to CDG and then back to central paris to see the sights and return back to cdg for the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 info Faro & Algarve
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 renting car with automatic transmission
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....