i will be traveling with my family to Paris from Japan, I will be arriving to CDG and staying during my whole stay (4 days) at CDG Airport hotel. My parents will be joing us the next day after our arrival, coming from the USA but they will be arriving at ORY. looking at the travel distance form one place and another , I would like some sugestion on the bext way to get to see the main attractions. we want to see the Eifel Tower, Notradamus, the National Museum of Natural History and maybe go to Disneland for a day before we continue in our travels. i have been in Paris before, love it but it will be a first for the rest of my family.
My concern is the travel time between the airports and paris. like we are statying at CDG, would it be better, traveling from ORY to central paris, and stash the suitcases somewhere, before returning to our hotel, or travel back from ORY to CDG and then back to central paris to see the sights and return back to cdg for the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 4 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 Norwegian Air?
- 16 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 24 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA