My parents will be arriving ahead of me in Paris in early May. Their flight gets in (CDG) before 7am but I just contacted the hotel and they can't even drop off their bags until 1pm at the hotel in Le Marais.
They're in their 60s and will likely be jetlagged (coming in from Chicago), so I was wondering if you had any advice on what they could do, if there was anywhere they could rest if they needed it, or if there was somewhere they could leave their bags.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Visa Query
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Visit to Sardinia
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Legal documents assistants
- 9 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 10 ATM help
- 11 ATM
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit
Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?