My parents will be arriving ahead of me in Paris in early May. Their flight gets in (CDG) before 7am but I just contacted the hotel and they can't even drop off their bags until 1pm at the hotel in Le Marais.
They're in their 60s and will likely be jetlagged (coming in from Chicago), so I was wondering if you had any advice on what they could do, if there was anywhere they could rest if they needed it, or if there was somewhere they could leave their bags.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 9 Is Sicily Safe?
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 Car rental help in Sicily
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 alItalia
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Mykonos Beach Club
- 19 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 20 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 21 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?
Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?