My parents will be arriving ahead of me in Paris in early May. Their flight gets in (CDG) before 7am but I just contacted the hotel and they can't even drop off their bags until 1pm at the hotel in Le Marais.
They're in their 60s and will likely be jetlagged (coming in from Chicago), so I was wondering if you had any advice on what they could do, if there was anywhere they could rest if they needed it, or if there was somewhere they could leave their bags.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Athens
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Paris day trips August
Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?