My parents will be arriving ahead of me in Paris in early May. Their flight gets in (CDG) before 7am but I just contacted the hotel and they can't even drop off their bags until 1pm at the hotel in Le Marais.
They're in their 60s and will likely be jetlagged (coming in from Chicago), so I was wondering if you had any advice on what they could do, if there was anywhere they could rest if they needed it, or if there was somewhere they could leave their bags.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Overnight at Heathrow
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London
Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?