We'll be arriving in Terminal 1 in May (assuming USAir doesn't change their usual arrival terminal because of the merger with American). We'll take the CDGVAL to terminal 3 to load up our Navigo cards and head into Paris via RER B.
Looking at the plans on the CDG website, it appears things have changed since our last flight in 2009 and my instructions on how to get to the CDGVAL are obsolete.
It looks like access to the CDGVAL is at level 0, but the multi-level interactive plan on the website doesn't seem to have the elevators lined up from level to level.
Do all the elevators go from level 3 to level 0, only some of them, or none of them forcing me to change elevators somewhere between level 3 (arrivals) and level 0 (CDGVAL)?
...or am I totally confused and need a Fodorite to set me straight starting from scratch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy