We'll be arriving in Terminal 1 in May (assuming USAir doesn't change their usual arrival terminal because of the merger with American). We'll take the CDGVAL to terminal 3 to load up our Navigo cards and head into Paris via RER B.
Looking at the plans on the CDG website, it appears things have changed since our last flight in 2009 and my instructions on how to get to the CDGVAL are obsolete.
It looks like access to the CDGVAL is at level 0, but the multi-level interactive plan on the website doesn't seem to have the elevators lined up from level to level.
Do all the elevators go from level 3 to level 0, only some of them, or none of them forcing me to change elevators somewhere between level 3 (arrivals) and level 0 (CDGVAL)?
...or am I totally confused and need a Fodorite to set me straight starting from scratch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 21 who is in amsterdam?
- 22 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 25 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH