We'll be arriving in Terminal 1 in May (assuming USAir doesn't change their usual arrival terminal because of the merger with American). We'll take the CDGVAL to terminal 3 to load up our Navigo cards and head into Paris via RER B.
Looking at the plans on the CDG website, it appears things have changed since our last flight in 2009 and my instructions on how to get to the CDGVAL are obsolete.
It looks like access to the CDGVAL is at level 0, but the multi-level interactive plan on the website doesn't seem to have the elevators lined up from level to level.
Do all the elevators go from level 3 to level 0, only some of them, or none of them forcing me to change elevators somewhere between level 3 (arrivals) and level 0 (CDGVAL)?
...or am I totally confused and need a Fodorite to set me straight starting from scratch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 4 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 London Theater
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Greece mainland and islands
- 16 Lyon france-- rental car
- 17 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 milano trip
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi