We'll be arriving in Terminal 1 in May (assuming USAir doesn't change their usual arrival terminal because of the merger with American). We'll take the CDGVAL to terminal 3 to load up our Navigo cards and head into Paris via RER B.
Looking at the plans on the CDG website, it appears things have changed since our last flight in 2009 and my instructions on how to get to the CDGVAL are obsolete.
It looks like access to the CDGVAL is at level 0, but the multi-level interactive plan on the website doesn't seem to have the elevators lined up from level to level.
Do all the elevators go from level 3 to level 0, only some of them, or none of them forcing me to change elevators somewhere between level 3 (arrivals) and level 0 (CDGVAL)?
...or am I totally confused and need a Fodorite to set me straight starting from scratch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Imbros Gorge
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?