We'll be arriving in Terminal 1 in May (assuming USAir doesn't change their usual arrival terminal because of the merger with American). We'll take the CDGVAL to terminal 3 to load up our Navigo cards and head into Paris via RER B.
Looking at the plans on the CDG website, it appears things have changed since our last flight in 2009 and my instructions on how to get to the CDGVAL are obsolete.
It looks like access to the CDGVAL is at level 0, but the multi-level interactive plan on the website doesn't seem to have the elevators lined up from level to level.
Do all the elevators go from level 3 to level 0, only some of them, or none of them forcing me to change elevators somewhere between level 3 (arrivals) and level 0 (CDGVAL)?
...or am I totally confused and need a Fodorite to set me straight starting from scratch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 3 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 San Sebastián
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January