We'll be arriving in Terminal 1 in May (assuming USAir doesn't change their usual arrival terminal because of the merger with American). We'll take the CDGVAL to terminal 3 to load up our Navigo cards and head into Paris via RER B.
Looking at the plans on the CDG website, it appears things have changed since our last flight in 2009 and my instructions on how to get to the CDGVAL are obsolete.
It looks like access to the CDGVAL is at level 0, but the multi-level interactive plan on the website doesn't seem to have the elevators lined up from level to level.
Do all the elevators go from level 3 to level 0, only some of them, or none of them forcing me to change elevators somewhere between level 3 (arrivals) and level 0 (CDGVAL)?
...or am I totally confused and need a Fodorite to set me straight starting from scratch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage