I'm going to be spending a few weeks in Europe and want to spend around 7 (or 8, I'm flexible) days in Germany. I've already done reasearch (I've read Rick Steves Germany and Eye Witness Travel Munich and Bavaria) and know the areas I want to see. However, I'm not sure how to arrange them into my itinerary. I know I want to see Munich (with a day trip to Neuschwanstein), Rothenburg, and Salzburg (with a day trip to Berchtesgaden). What i don't know is what order to see them in and how long to stay in each place. Help would be greatly apreciated! Thanks!!
Arranging a Week in Bavaria! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 21 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget