I'm going to be spending a few weeks in Europe and want to spend around 7 (or 8, I'm flexible) days in Germany. I've already done reasearch (I've read Rick Steves Germany and Eye Witness Travel Munich and Bavaria) and know the areas I want to see. However, I'm not sure how to arrange them into my itinerary. I know I want to see Munich (with a day trip to Neuschwanstein), Rothenburg, and Salzburg (with a day trip to Berchtesgaden). What i don't know is what order to see them in and how long to stay in each place. Help would be greatly apreciated! Thanks!!
Arranging a Week in Bavaria! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 Normandy and Loire
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Pyrenees logistics
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 12 history museums or locations
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 14 One week in Spain, late May
- 15 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 16 Northern Europe in April-May
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 21 malta
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Iwango went…to Nice
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy