I'm going to be spending a few weeks in Europe and want to spend around 7 (or 8, I'm flexible) days in Germany. I've already done reasearch (I've read Rick Steves Germany and Eye Witness Travel Munich and Bavaria) and know the areas I want to see. However, I'm not sure how to arrange them into my itinerary. I know I want to see Munich (with a day trip to Neuschwanstein), Rothenburg, and Salzburg (with a day trip to Berchtesgaden). What i don't know is what order to see them in and how long to stay in each place. Help would be greatly apreciated! Thanks!!
Arranging a Week in Bavaria! Help!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station