I'm going to be spending a few weeks in Europe and want to spend around 7 (or 8, I'm flexible) days in Germany. I've already done reasearch (I've read Rick Steves Germany and Eye Witness Travel Munich and Bavaria) and know the areas I want to see. However, I'm not sure how to arrange them into my itinerary. I know I want to see Munich (with a day trip to Neuschwanstein), Rothenburg, and Salzburg (with a day trip to Berchtesgaden). What i don't know is what order to see them in and how long to stay in each place. Help would be greatly apreciated! Thanks!!
Arranging a Week in Bavaria! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 14 Milan at the end of September
- 15 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 24 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP