I will be visiting Munich on next May.
1) One day i will be visiting the Neuschwanstein Castle, is it worth it the inside tour??
What other places/cities do you recommend to visit in the way from Munich to Neuschwanstein in case i decide no to visit de inside of the castle?
2) Another day i will be travelling from Munich to Innsbruck and probably visiting Zugspitse. What other places/cities do you recommend to visit on this way?
Thanks for you replies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Piedmont question
- 11 Insurance on rental car options
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 17 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Keukenhof in May?