I will be visiting Munich on next May.
1) One day i will be visiting the Neuschwanstein Castle, is it worth it the inside tour??
What other places/cities do you recommend to visit in the way from Munich to Neuschwanstein in case i decide no to visit de inside of the castle?
2) Another day i will be travelling from Munich to Innsbruck and probably visiting Zugspitse. What other places/cities do you recommend to visit on this way?
Thanks for you replies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 AMS Car Rental
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 18 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 Milan and Lake Como
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 One week in Europe