I will be visiting Munich on next May.
1) One day i will be visiting the Neuschwanstein Castle, is it worth it the inside tour??
What other places/cities do you recommend to visit in the way from Munich to Neuschwanstein in case i decide no to visit de inside of the castle?
2) Another day i will be travelling from Munich to Innsbruck and probably visiting Zugspitse. What other places/cities do you recommend to visit on this way?
Thanks for you replies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 16 How to rent a car
- 17 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 18 Day trips from Florence
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 May get together in Paris