um going backpacking to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I have this basic idea of where I want to go
so my Questions are
1- are the cities ordered properly?
2- in general which cities I should stay long (5:7 day) and which less (2:3 days)
3- what is the best way for transportation and how to book !
and Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노˝슈퍼카지노
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 9 Campervan in Croatia
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 20 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam