um going backpacking to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I have this basic idea of where I want to go
so my Questions are
1- are the cities ordered properly?
2- in general which cities I should stay long (5:7 day) and which less (2:3 days)
3- what is the best way for transportation and how to book !
and Thanks in advance
Around Europe in 40 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Christmas in Munich
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 15 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Eleanor's Pages
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 23 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 24 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 25 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car