For those who forgot and are in France or Belgium tomorrow, 11th november is to be treated as a sunday.
Nothing in Germany nor in Austria, not even in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Praiano
- 10 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Help please
- 13 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas