For those who forgot and are in France or Belgium tomorrow, 11th november is to be treated as a sunday.
Nothing in Germany nor in Austria, not even in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 14 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 18 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona