The critics are writing favourable comments about the latest adaptation of Jayne Eyre's 'Wuthering Heights'. The Independent (UK newspaper) says that it is so close to nature its like being on one long hike. Close to nature it maybe but not close to the location, having been largely filmed in Swaledale - sumptuous nonetheless, and a good (albeit wet) insight into an overlooked Dale by the Lakes.
armchair travel courtesy of wuthering heights (latest film)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 London visit
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 21 Days in Central Europe
- 9 Questions for my German friends
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary