I will be in Provence for 4 nights. What area should I stay in if I have never been before and want to see the beauties of the area. I like Cassis but is it inconvenient to stay there if we will be driving to see all the villages and attractions of the area?
Arles or Cassis?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 First Time to UK since 2001
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia