I am planning a trip to Provence. I would like to know which is preferable to use as a base for some travel in Provence.
Also could someone recommend a clean, safe hotel in these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ex-pats with young kids
- 12 Iceland france spain
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Paris hotel
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Spanish food - not that special?
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice