We have 4 nights after we leave Burgundy and before our week in the Luberon. Would Arles make a good base for exploring west of the Luberon or are those easy day trips from Gordes? Seems liike that would be a lot of driving if we were tring to see some of that area while based in Gordes. I am hoping to spend the bulk of our week in the Luberon relaxing, exploring the hilltop villages or hiking and of couse drinking nice wine!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Alps Drive
- 3 Praiano
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Help please
- 9 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?