I am planning a trip to Italy with my friend who has a truffle festival visit at the top of her list. I have Val d'Orcia as mine. Is it possible to drive from Arezzo to Volterra, attend the truffle festival Oct 22 (maybe side trip to San Gimignano?), and then spend the night outside of Siena? The next day would be traveling through Val d"Orcia with possibly another overnight stay, then returning to Arezzo Oct 24. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Arezzo to Volterra, Volterra to Val d'Orcia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 5 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 10 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 15 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 16 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 17 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid