I'm so puzzled on the train. I figured that would definately be a budget form of travel but I went to the Bahn.de website and just one way from Amsterdam to Munich was like 250 Euros for second class?? I think a rental car is the best way? Am I missing something? Am I not looking at the right train? I was looking for a ten day pass AMS, Germany, and Salzburg.
Aren't trains in Europe supposed to be a good deal?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"