I'm in the process of searching for hotels to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice. Where are some areas I should avoid?
Areas to avoid in Rome, Florence, and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 4 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 7 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 8 spain
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Central London Hotels