My wife and I will be visiting London in June. In the past, we have stayed in the usual tourist areas, e.g., Soho, Covent Gardens, Kensington. We are interested in other areas of London such as Notting Hill, Camdentown, Hampstead Heath. Does anyone have other suggestions or can you share your experiences in these areas?
Areas of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 13 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 14 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Mycenae Documentary
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague