My wife and I will be visiting London in June. In the past, we have stayed in the usual tourist areas, e.g., Soho, Covent Gardens, Kensington. We are interested in other areas of London such as Notting Hill, Camdentown, Hampstead Heath. Does anyone have other suggestions or can you share your experiences in these areas?
Areas of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 2 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 6 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 7 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 10 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 13 France 8 days
- 14 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 15 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 19 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 20 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 21 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 22 Malaga article
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport