My wife and I will be visiting London in June. In the past, we have stayed in the usual tourist areas, e.g., Soho, Covent Gardens, Kensington. We are interested in other areas of London such as Notting Hill, Camdentown, Hampstead Heath. Does anyone have other suggestions or can you share your experiences in these areas?
Areas of London
- 1 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 5 Rome apartment
- 6 pier in Copenhagen
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 9 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 12 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 13 Train Passes
- 14 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 17 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 18 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 19 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 20 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 21 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 22 Climbing Snowdon
- 23 Zee Best
- 24 river cruise choice
- 25 Paros or Naxos?