My wife and I will be visiting London in June. In the past, we have stayed in the usual tourist areas, e.g., Soho, Covent Gardens, Kensington. We are interested in other areas of London such as Notting Hill, Camdentown, Hampstead Heath. Does anyone have other suggestions or can you share your experiences in these areas?
Areas of London
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Please critique my 4 week itinerary for Turkey
- 5 Rome apartment
- 6 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 9 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 10 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 11 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 12 Yet another train question......
- 13 Best area to stay in Rome
- 14 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 15 london travelcrard
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 22 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 23 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?