Looking at hotels in Barcelona. A couple are in Barcelona's dynamic new 22@ district. Is this a good area to stay in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 3 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 4 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 6 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 7 Drive or train Austria
- 8 Santorini for three nights
- 9 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 10 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 14 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 15 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 16 St Moritz hiking
- 17 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 18 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 19 Getting to Giverny
- 20 Toledo or Segovia
- 21 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 22 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 23 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Italy train travel question