Looking at hotels in Barcelona. A couple are in Barcelona's dynamic new 22@ district. Is this a good area to stay in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 5 Basque country ideas
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 8 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 15 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 16 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 17 First trip to Italy
- 18 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 19 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 20 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 23 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 24 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 25 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan