My husband and I are thinking of going to Spain after we attend a wedding in London this June. This is the first time we will be to either London or Spain. We were thinking of Barcelona only since it is convenient from london by either plane or train. (not sure yet which one we want to do). So we have about 3-4 days to be in Barcelona. Have heard many negative things about certain areas to avoid esp at night. we are not night people anyway but my husband loves to take pictures of unusual architecture and I love Spainish wine and the food! And Barcelona seems pretty cool in that respect. We are both in our mid 50's and relatively active. I am leaning toward The Eixample . One hotel in particular that looks cool was Europark. Another option would be to stay at an apartment. Curious as to peoples recommendations.
areas in Barcelona that are safe
- 1 Tennyson Home
- 2 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 8 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Ah Paris
- 22 Estonia
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's