I am traveling to Rome with my husband and 2 children. Do you recommend the Trastevere area or the Vatican area? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Lisbon trip report
- 7 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 21 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 Tour of Northern Italy
- 24 Germany in December Trip Report
- 25 Naples, Italy