We are planning to visit London for a week. We are a family of 4 (2 kids of 7 and 10 years). Planning on renting an apartment on VRBO.
There seems to be so many options in the various Neighbourhoods, it is hard to narrow it down: Kensington, Covent Garden, Tower Hill (The City), Notting Hill, Bayswater, Belgravia, Pimlico, etc... It is overwhelming.
We are looking for a fun place where we can literally walk to a local Pub/restaurant/market, walk to some of the local attractions, or jump onto the tube. Not so loud that we will be woken up throughout the night, but not so dead that walking home after a day's touring, we are walking through a ghost town.
Any suggestions of which area(s) you suggest would be really helpful. That way, I can narrow it down on the VRBO map.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 3 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Alhambra
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 12 Windsor Castle
- 13 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 14 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 21 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 What's a must to buy in Paris?