We are planning to visit London for a week. We are a family of 4 (2 kids of 7 and 10 years). Planning on renting an apartment on VRBO.
There seems to be so many options in the various Neighbourhoods, it is hard to narrow it down: Kensington, Covent Garden, Tower Hill (The City), Notting Hill, Bayswater, Belgravia, Pimlico, etc... It is overwhelming.
We are looking for a fun place where we can literally walk to a local Pub/restaurant/market, walk to some of the local attractions, or jump onto the tube. Not so loud that we will be woken up throughout the night, but not so dead that walking home after a day's touring, we are walking through a ghost town.
Any suggestions of which area(s) you suggest would be really helpful. That way, I can narrow it down on the VRBO map.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 Iceland car rental agencies
- 5 Amalfi coast in august
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Greece
- 10 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Hiking lake Como
- 17 Prem fares (again)
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece