If you are considering a visit to Giverny where Monet spent the last years of his life, please consider joining this small group on the morning of May 19.
I have never used Context Travel nor work for them but have signed up for that tour. The way it works is that the tour only happens if enough people sign up (6 to 8).
We have a pretty regimented schedule while in Paris and this is the only day that will work for the 2 of us. FOUR people are needed to make this tour happen.
Please review this highly rated company and join us if you can. Another nice aspect is being charged in dollars with this American based company.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France