If you are considering a visit to Giverny where Monet spent the last years of his life, please consider joining this small group on the morning of May 19.
I have never used Context Travel nor work for them but have signed up for that tour. The way it works is that the tour only happens if enough people sign up (6 to 8).
We have a pretty regimented schedule while in Paris and this is the only day that will work for the 2 of us. FOUR people are needed to make this tour happen.
Please review this highly rated company and join us if you can. Another nice aspect is being charged in dollars with this American based company.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 3 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 8 Paris to Italy
- 9 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 15 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question