If you are considering a visit to Giverny where Monet spent the last years of his life, please consider joining this small group on the morning of May 19.
I have never used Context Travel nor work for them but have signed up for that tour. The way it works is that the tour only happens if enough people sign up (6 to 8).
We have a pretty regimented schedule while in Paris and this is the only day that will work for the 2 of us. FOUR people are needed to make this tour happen.
Please review this highly rated company and join us if you can. Another nice aspect is being charged in dollars with this American based company.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Places of interest
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Oxford England Accommodations
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens