If you are considering a visit to Giverny where Monet spent the last years of his life, please consider joining this small group on the morning of May 19.
I have never used Context Travel nor work for them but have signed up for that tour. The way it works is that the tour only happens if enough people sign up (6 to 8).
We have a pretty regimented schedule while in Paris and this is the only day that will work for the 2 of us. FOUR people are needed to make this tour happen.
Please review this highly rated company and join us if you can. Another nice aspect is being charged in dollars with this American based company.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 First time in London
- 4 Vacation
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary