If you are considering a visit to Giverny where Monet spent the last years of his life, please consider joining this small group on the morning of May 19.
I have never used Context Travel nor work for them but have signed up for that tour. The way it works is that the tour only happens if enough people sign up (6 to 8).
We have a pretty regimented schedule while in Paris and this is the only day that will work for the 2 of us. FOUR people are needed to make this tour happen.
Please review this highly rated company and join us if you can. Another nice aspect is being charged in dollars with this American based company.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/zarrah-collagen-serum/
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 8 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 13 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 weekend from cologne germany
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?