DH and I are considering his full day American tour. Have you been on a tour with him? Do you have any comments? He gets excellent reviews at Tripadvisor, and I am curious if you've used him.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do pack for Ireland?
- 2 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 3 Antwerp Tram
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 7 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 10 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 11 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 12 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 13 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 19 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 20 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 21 Marseille Airport rental return
- 22 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 25 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?