We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie