We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 2 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 12 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 13 italy
- 14 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 15 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 16 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 21 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 22 Chip but no PIN
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Ryanair Cabin Luggage