We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 9 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 18 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 19 Immigration Procedures
- 20 In Paris on my own
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs