We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria