We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 NZ Passport validity
- 3 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 4 Uk visa processing time
- 5 Uk visa
- 6 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 11 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 12 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 15 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 16 Porto to Salamanca
- 17 Trip to Italy
- 18 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 19 Copenhagen hotel
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 22 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!