We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 7 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 8 Madrid: Flamenco
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 11 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 12 German Rail Twin Pass
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 17 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 20 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 21 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal