We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Lofoten ferry
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe