We are considering traveling to Greece this year, but I heard that many places there are closed due to the economy. I can't remember where I heard it and I don't know where to start looking to find out if it's true. Any advice? We don't get to travel often and we don't know the tricks for getting answers. And obviously we don't want to travel to Greece only to be disappointed.
Are Tourist Destinations Open in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Halloween in Paris
- 2 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 how long in Malta?
- 6 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Burgundy in May
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two