I'm traveling throughout Europe in June and was hoping to make minimal advance reservations. I was planning to bring an ipad to research hotels along the way. Does anyone know if there are very many free wi-fi hot spots in Europe the way there are in the U.S. (Starbucks, etc.)?
Are there very many wi-fi hot spots in Europe
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Car rental
- 4 Ordering wine in Paris
- 5 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 6 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 7 Paris Recommendations
- 8 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 9 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 10 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 11 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 12 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 13 London Evening Activity
- 14 Rome & Southern Italy
- 15 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 16 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 21 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 22 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 23 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 24 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 25 Paris trip report