I'm traveling throughout Europe in June and was hoping to make minimal advance reservations. I was planning to bring an ipad to research hotels along the way. Does anyone know if there are very many free wi-fi hot spots in Europe the way there are in the U.S. (Starbucks, etc.)?
Are there very many wi-fi hot spots in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 11 Transportation in Barcelona
- 12 Ste Remy France
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 18 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 5am arrival in Dublin
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 25 Owners Direct Rentals?