I have never travelled to Eastern Europe before and am going to Slovenia and Croatia this August. Someone from Serbia told me that some of the countries have "squats" in the public restrooms. Does anyone know if there are any in Ljubljana, Postojna or Bled?
Are there "squats" for toilets in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan