I have never travelled to Eastern Europe before and am going to Slovenia and Croatia this August. Someone from Serbia told me that some of the countries have "squats" in the public restrooms. Does anyone know if there are any in Ljubljana, Postojna or Bled?
Are there "squats" for toilets in Slovenia
- 1 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 2 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 6 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 7 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 16 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 20 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 21 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 22 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 ferry to Harwich
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions