We were going to skip Cappadocia on an upcoming trip to Turkey but are now considering a few nights there as friends and family are recommending that we include it. Are there any hotels that offer non-cave rooms? We had a less than pleasant experience on Santorini in a luxury cave hotel and don't care to repeat it( little light, dank, claustrophobic, great view from it's outside balcony though) Thanks for any suggestions.
Are there nice Non-Cave hotel rooms available in Cappadocia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Nice
- 2 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 3 Madrid: City Views
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 Norway 2014
- 8 Istanbul water
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 12 London restaurants
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 16 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 17 Siena Favorites?
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 biking in France
- 20 using airbnb for the first time...
- 21 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 22 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 23 Help with France itinerary
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP