We were going to skip Cappadocia on an upcoming trip to Turkey but are now considering a few nights there as friends and family are recommending that we include it. Are there any hotels that offer non-cave rooms? We had a less than pleasant experience on Santorini in a luxury cave hotel and don't care to repeat it( little light, dank, claustrophobic, great view from it's outside balcony though) Thanks for any suggestions.
Are there nice Non-Cave hotel rooms available in Cappadocia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help with European vacation plan
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano