We were going to skip Cappadocia on an upcoming trip to Turkey but are now considering a few nights there as friends and family are recommending that we include it. Are there any hotels that offer non-cave rooms? We had a less than pleasant experience on Santorini in a luxury cave hotel and don't care to repeat it( little light, dank, claustrophobic, great view from it's outside balcony though) Thanks for any suggestions.
Are there nice Non-Cave hotel rooms available in Cappadocia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 3 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 12 stop in lisboa or not
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Paris Metro Closures??
- 18 Italy things to do?
- 19 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 22 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 23 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014