Greetings from Ramanagara, India. My student Mr. Gausia told me there are no mosquitoes in France. He seems to have picked up that info from a book. Please let me know how true or false is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 2 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 5 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 12 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 12 days in Austria
- 15 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 16 Train questions for Switzerland
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 One in Paris ... help
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 22 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 23 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 25 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov