Greetings from Ramanagara, India. My student Mr. Gausia told me there are no mosquitoes in France. He seems to have picked up that info from a book. Please let me know how true or false is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town near Grenada?
- 2 Rome Rental Car
- 3 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 4 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 20 free days of Europe
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 14 Berlin restaurant recs
- 15 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 18 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 19 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 20 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Slovakia day trip
- 23 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 24 Italy for the first time
- 25 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..