Greetings from Ramanagara, India. My student Mr. Gausia told me there are no mosquitoes in France. He seems to have picked up that info from a book. Please let me know how true or false is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 Germany in December Trip Report
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Lisbon trip report
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Naples, Italy
- 9 Tour of Northern Italy
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 San Sebastian
- 12 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 22 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 23 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 24 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 25 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????