Greetings from Ramanagara, India. My student Mr. Gausia told me there are no mosquitoes in France. He seems to have picked up that info from a book. Please let me know how true or false is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Brugge hotel help
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter