Greetings from Ramanagara, India. My student Mr. Gausia told me there are no mosquitoes in France. He seems to have picked up that info from a book. Please let me know how true or false is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +91-8094945424 Love mantra to get back your lost love in Australia,
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 Do you need a fake certificate?
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Rome to Positano
- 15 Day trips from Uzes
- 16 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 19 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath