Greetings from Ramanagara, India. My student Mr. Gausia told me there are no mosquitoes in France. He seems to have picked up that info from a book. Please let me know how true or false is it?
Are there Mosquitos in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 2 Slovenia itinerary
- 3 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 4 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 5 Bus ride to Positano
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 9 Amsterdam restaurants
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Greece for a month with a baby
- 14 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 15 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 16 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 17 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 18 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 Pousadas
- 21 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 22 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 25 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe