We're spening 10 hours there on the way to Athens. We are not checking any luggage so we'll have to find a place to put it or bring it w/ us into NYC for the day. We'd love to find some lockers in the airport and leave the luggage there. For the life of me I can't remember seeing lockers in airports in a while...are there any in Newark?
Are there lockers to store luggage at Newark Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 9 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 10 hire a car or public transport
- 11 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 12 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 13 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 18 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 Provence, near Nice
- 22 Paris first then where?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 25 Vienna.stay in pension.