We're spening 10 hours there on the way to Athens. We are not checking any luggage so we'll have to find a place to put it or bring it w/ us into NYC for the day. We'd love to find some lockers in the airport and leave the luggage there. For the life of me I can't remember seeing lockers in airports in a while...are there any in Newark?
Are there lockers to store luggage at Newark Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 2 Itinerary 20 days
- 3 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 8 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 15 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 16 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 22 Ireland or Scotland
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia