We're spening 10 hours there on the way to Athens. We are not checking any luggage so we'll have to find a place to put it or bring it w/ us into NYC for the day. We'd love to find some lockers in the airport and leave the luggage there. For the life of me I can't remember seeing lockers in airports in a while...are there any in Newark?
Are there lockers to store luggage at Newark Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 Reputable Tours
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 Portugal Trip