We will be staying in Rome for a couple of days in June. We have plans to take a day trip to Florence for one day and would really like to end the evening at a Concert that is being held there. The problem we are encountering is that the last train seems to be between 10-10:30pm and the concert doesn't end until about 11:30pm-12am.
Any suggestions on alternate means to return back to Rome that don't cost a fortune?
Any advise would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 3 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Christmas Day in Granada
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 16 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 17 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 25 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
Are there any late night ways to travel from Florence to Rome?