We will be staying in Rome for a couple of days in June. We have plans to take a day trip to Florence for one day and would really like to end the evening at a Concert that is being held there. The problem we are encountering is that the last train seems to be between 10-10:30pm and the concert doesn't end until about 11:30pm-12am.
Any suggestions on alternate means to return back to Rome that don't cost a fortune?
Any advise would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 7 Trip to Rome
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Help required with Itinerary
Are there any late night ways to travel from Florence to Rome?