i'm looking into an overnight train from Paris to La Spezia (with a 30 minute transfer in Milan around 5am). And another overnight train from La Spezia to Salerno (no transfer).
As a female traveling alone, is this concerned extremely unsafe, or will I be ok assuming I take precautions (sleep with money belt on, with my bag under me)? If I do take the night train, does anyone have any safety tips?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 벨루가카지노义『【 UKE82。ZE。AM 】』义슈퍼카지노벨루가카지노
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 21 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 25 A few days outside Rome
Are overnight sleeping compartment trains safe for a single female?