Ok so we are off to Puglia for two weeks from 19th May-2 June and hoping to not need to make too many advance restaurant bookies as we don't want to be tied to an exact itinery.
We hope to each out most lunch times and some evenings. We are staying in a villa between Monopoli and Fasano. And most evening meals will be in surrounding area with ventures further a field done at lunch
While I will be researching lots of different restaurants (not really fancy style/ more rustic ones) in different towns we hope to just arrive at lunchtime and pick one once we have had a wonder around.
Is this a silly idea? are most restaurants open late may for lunch. My boss went early May and said lots of places are closed...Should i at least book the evening reservations this time of year?
As i say would prefer to book as little as possible as we tend to change our day plans depending on weather/how we feel on the day.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 London with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 14 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 17 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 18 Lake Como AREA questions
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought
Are most restaurants open in Puglia late May? Need to book?