hey guys, my friend and I are planning to go to Southern Germany for a short visit this upcoming August. We are thinking about adding ludwigsburg to our itinerary. However, since both of us have toured the palaces in munich before and given that our schedule is pretty tight this time (7 days), should we visit ludwigsburg for half a day or even a day? is it a place well worth visiting? Also, what do you guys think of rhine valley? I have heard pretty mixed reviews about it on this forum. As people who love castles and history, is rhine valley a must-see? Thanks so much in advance!
are ludwigsburg and rhine valley in germany worth visiting?
- 1 Help - direct travel from Venice/Turin/Milan/Rome to Aix-en-Provence?
- 2 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 3 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 4 Granada on Sunday
- 5 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 6 Taxi to CDG
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 9 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 12 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 13 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 16 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 17 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 18 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 19 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 20 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 24 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 25 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...