We'll be returning to Paris on October 5, and I wondered if Les Plats ("Belon") oysters were yet showing up anywhere.
If you have any "tips," please share them. IMHO, there are no finer oysters.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Iceland early december visit
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 16 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 car insurance italy
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 24 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 25 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?