We have a little less than 30 minutes in Milano Centrale between Venice and Interlaken. Can we count on the Italian trains to get us to Milan to make our connections?
Are Italian trains on time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Italian Lakes
- 3 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 4 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Trains in Europe
- 16 Scuol, Switzerland
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!