I was in Innsbruck and Salzburg 2 years ago and bought a beautiful Cuckoo Clock. The clocks were everywhere!!! Does anyone know if they are sold in Vienna and/or Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Venice
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Rental car in Menton
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 10 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 13 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 14 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Paris cooking classes
- 18 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 19 Canal du Midi
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 22 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk