We would like to recharge our camera batteries in Europe. We have a car charger (in cigarette lighter), will this work in our rental car? Also, I've heard hotels in big cities have wall outlets that can accommodate our plugs, (without having to bring a converter/adapter)is this true? We will not have a car while in the city, so would like to charge our batteries in the hotel. Thanks for the help!
Are car cigarette lighters the same in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 8 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Where to stay in Rome
- 12 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Heathrow Airport Hotel