We would like to recharge our camera batteries in Europe. We have a car charger (in cigarette lighter), will this work in our rental car? Also, I've heard hotels in big cities have wall outlets that can accommodate our plugs, (without having to bring a converter/adapter)is this true? We will not have a car while in the city, so would like to charge our batteries in the hotel. Thanks for the help!
Are car cigarette lighters the same in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 2 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 3 Shipping bags home
- 4 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 England, Paris itinerary help
- 7 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 10 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 11 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 12 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 13 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 16 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 17 Vienna and side trips
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 22 Emilia Romagna Region
- 23 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 24 Scottland for a day!
- 25 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland