We would like to recharge our camera batteries in Europe. We have a car charger (in cigarette lighter), will this work in our rental car? Also, I've heard hotels in big cities have wall outlets that can accommodate our plugs, (without having to bring a converter/adapter)is this true? We will not have a car while in the city, so would like to charge our batteries in the hotel. Thanks for the help!
Are car cigarette lighters the same in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 2 Ghent or Paris?
- 3 Venice, just arrived
- 4 Chip and Pin
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 7 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 8 France: which maps?
- 9 first family trip to Switzerland
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 14 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 15 German Rail Pass Questions
- 16 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 17 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 18 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 21 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 22 What Bus/buses
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"