We planned on traveling to Italy in September but its looking like my DH will need to get knee surgery this spring so I'm thinking to push our trip into October for more recovery time.
Can anyone tell me if we should expect beaches to be open the week of Oct 4-11? And will ferry service still in full swing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Where to from Verona
- 10 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Train passes
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Munich-6 days in September
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 Europe itinerary review