We planned on traveling to Italy in September but its looking like my DH will need to get knee surgery this spring so I'm thinking to push our trip into October for more recovery time.
Can anyone tell me if we should expect beaches to be open the week of Oct 4-11? And will ferry service still in full swing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Norfolk base
- 11 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 12 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 15 Drinks in Spain
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 12 days europe
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 20 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?