We planned on traveling to Italy in September but its looking like my DH will need to get knee surgery this spring so I'm thinking to push our trip into October for more recovery time.
Can anyone tell me if we should expect beaches to be open the week of Oct 4-11? And will ferry service still in full swing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 2 Do I need a car for four days at Sorrento/Amalfi Coast
- 3 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 London Paris
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 8 Alsace Accommodations
- 9 Bavaria in August
- 10 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 13 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 14 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 15 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 16 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 17 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 18 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 19 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 Scandinavia????
- 22 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 23 Venice to Positano
- 24 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 25 Family vacation near Amsterdam