We planned on traveling to Italy in September but its looking like my DH will need to get knee surgery this spring so I'm thinking to push our trip into October for more recovery time.
Can anyone tell me if we should expect beaches to be open the week of Oct 4-11? And will ferry service still in full swing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 3 Paris in August
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 13 Andalucia Spain
- 14 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 15 Vigo Spain????
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 22 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 23 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 24 Christmas in Spain
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?