We planned on traveling to Italy in September but its looking like my DH will need to get knee surgery this spring so I'm thinking to push our trip into October for more recovery time.
Can anyone tell me if we should expect beaches to be open the week of Oct 4-11? And will ferry service still in full swing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 5 Trip Ideas
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 14 Escargots in Paris
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.