We planned on traveling to Italy in September but its looking like my DH will need to get knee surgery this spring so I'm thinking to push our trip into October for more recovery time.
Can anyone tell me if we should expect beaches to be open the week of Oct 4-11? And will ferry service still in full swing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 What to expect over Christmas
- 4 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 5 First time in France
- 6 Italy/Greece with kids
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Rome
- 9 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Prague hotels
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Munich
- 15 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 16 Northern lights in December
- 17 Booking hotels before trains
- 18 Flights from Croatia
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 23 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th