We planned on traveling to Italy in September but its looking like my DH will need to get knee surgery this spring so I'm thinking to push our trip into October for more recovery time.
Can anyone tell me if we should expect beaches to be open the week of Oct 4-11? And will ferry service still in full swing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 3 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 4 Pousadas in Portugal
- 5 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 6 Antiques shopping Rome
- 7 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 8 Scotland Trip Planning
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 13 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 14 Paris food tours?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 19 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 20 Classical Music in Milan
- 21 Must sees in Malaga
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.