Just curious....is it easy to tour any of the major battle sites ??? is there anything to see ??
Have any "Fodorites" explored the areas or done this ??? Would love to hear your
feedback on this subject.....Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 8 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 9 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 12 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 13 Verona and Lake Garda
- 14 20 Days in Europe
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 19 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 20 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 4 days in switzerland
- 25 European Cooking Secrets