Just curious....is it easy to tour any of the major battle sites ??? is there anything to see ??
Have any "Fodorites" explored the areas or done this ??? Would love to hear your
feedback on this subject.....Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos hotel question
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 6 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 7 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 8 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 9 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 10 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 14 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 15 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 16 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 17 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 18 Poland Tour Group
- 19 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 20 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 21 Europe Itinerary
- 22 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 23 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks