We are thinking on a trip which will take us up the coast of Norway to the White Sea - Murmansk, Archangel, and the Solovetsky Is. Has anyone been to these places ? Reflexions on them ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 10 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 11 Ireland's west coast
- 12 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 13 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 14 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 18 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 19 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 20 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 21 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 24 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days