We are thinking on a trip which will take us up the coast of Norway to the White Sea - Murmansk, Archangel, and the Solovetsky Is. Has anyone been to these places ? Reflexions on them ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 2 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 3 stop in lisboa or not
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 5 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 6 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 7 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 wineries near Ronda
- 11 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 13 travel to western Europe from India
- 14 Fun, free language website
- 15 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 16 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 19 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 I'm in a funk
- 22 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 23 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?