We are thinking on a trip which will take us up the coast of Norway to the White Sea - Murmansk, Archangel, and the Solovetsky Is. Has anyone been to these places ? Reflexions on them ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 2 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 5 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 6 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 7 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 8 Southwestern England
- 9 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 10 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 11 Airbnb
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 British Honeymoon!
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 20 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 21 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 22 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 23 Athens and which islands?
- 24 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 25 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia