We are thinking on a trip which will take us up the coast of Norway to the White Sea - Murmansk, Archangel, and the Solovetsky Is. Has anyone been to these places ? Reflexions on them ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 2 Italy - unusually so
- 3 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 Europe in December for 10 days
- 6 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 7 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 8 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 9 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 10 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 11 England/EPL family vacation
- 12 4 Months in Europe
- 13 Never To Return
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 17 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 18 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 19 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 London city Best option for transit