We are visiting Munich for the Oktoberfest in September 2015. We wanted a hotel in city centre close to the Marienplatzs. Being the Oktoberfest all the hotels in the city centre are really expensive. We have shortlisted 2 hotels 1.) Arcona living Munchen & 2.) Pullman Munich.
Has anyone stayed in any of these hotels previously? I have seen the trip advisor reviews for both the hotels and can't really decide which to choose.
Which of these is better located? We want some activity around the hotel like restaurants, cafes etc.
Ancona living is located in Neuhasen-Nymphenburg whereas Pullman is located in Schwabing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 13 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Via del Sale, Italy
- 16 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 17 Nafplio to Hydra
- 18 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast