We are visiting Munich for the Oktoberfest in September 2015. We wanted a hotel in city centre close to the Marienplatzs. Being the Oktoberfest all the hotels in the city centre are really expensive. We have shortlisted 2 hotels 1.) Arcona living Munchen & 2.) Pullman Munich.
Has anyone stayed in any of these hotels previously? I have seen the trip advisor reviews for both the hotels and can't really decide which to choose.
Which of these is better located? We want some activity around the hotel like restaurants, cafes etc.
Ancona living is located in Neuhasen-Nymphenburg whereas Pullman is located in Schwabing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone