We are visiting Munich for the Oktoberfest in September 2015. We wanted a hotel in city centre close to the Marienplatzs. Being the Oktoberfest all the hotels in the city centre are really expensive. We have shortlisted 2 hotels 1.) Arcona living Munchen & 2.) Pullman Munich.
Has anyone stayed in any of these hotels previously? I have seen the trip advisor reviews for both the hotels and can't really decide which to choose.
Which of these is better located? We want some activity around the hotel like restaurants, cafes etc.
Ancona living is located in Neuhasen-Nymphenburg whereas Pullman is located in Schwabing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 8 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 Balkans
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Ireland Trip
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 19 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 Airport Transportation