We are visiting Munich for the Oktoberfest in September 2015. We wanted a hotel in city centre close to the Marienplatzs. Being the Oktoberfest all the hotels in the city centre are really expensive. We have shortlisted 2 hotels 1.) Arcona living Munchen & 2.) Pullman Munich.
Has anyone stayed in any of these hotels previously? I have seen the trip advisor reviews for both the hotels and can't really decide which to choose.
Which of these is better located? We want some activity around the hotel like restaurants, cafes etc.
Ancona living is located in Neuhasen-Nymphenburg whereas Pullman is located in Schwabing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?