Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 3 Trip to London
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 7 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 8 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 Shopping in Paris
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 10 nights in France
- 21 Best Italian beach with teens
- 22 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 23 Where to stop along the way
- 24 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 25 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy