Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I forgot my international driver permit
- 2 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 5 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 6 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 7 Holland Itinerary
- 8 Iceland Trip Report
- 9 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Rome Airport Question!
- 12 Portugal Walking Tour
- 13 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 14 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 15 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 16 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 17 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 23 Prague old town
- 24 Ordering in a Deli
- 25 Trip report part 2 Naxos