Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Greece in March?
- 11 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 12 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 22 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 23 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 24 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 25 Iceland Day 5