Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra
- 2 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 3 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 4 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 5 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 10 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 13 What do pack for Ireland?
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Paris to Morocco
- 16 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 19 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 20 Antwerp Tram
- 21 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 25 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?