Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 SNCF - low price for summer
- 3 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 6 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 7 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 8 Light weight small converter?
- 9 토토사이트추천 〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM【코드: ddr77】〃〃추천 -iam 해외메이저놀어터추천
- 10 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 11 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 Small towns not too near Paris
- 21 Car rental help in Sicily
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Wake Up Mods
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!