Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March