Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?