Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 12 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 13 Threat Level in UK
- 14 Cartagena Spain
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 20 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Graz in January
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 25 London Hotel - Different Request