Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 2 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/soleil-glo-reviews
- 6 UBER in England
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 11 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 21 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!