Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Crete Holiday
- 6 Apartment Montreux area
- 7 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 8 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 9 Safety in Rome
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 base in brussels
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017