Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Architecture trip Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 4 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 9 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 12 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 13 No Pooh in Poland
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Fabulous Palermo
- 18 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala