Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 France for a month in 2017
- 9 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 10 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 17 Chinese visit to France
- 18 15 days trip to Europe
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 25 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)