Im a female architecture student in my 20s and am wanting to travel in December/Jan by myself to Europe. I have about 2 weeks and would like to see Germany, Denmark, Poland and Italy. I know this is a bit much for 2 weeks so am happy to cut it to just 2 countries. I need advise on the following:
-which two countries would be best to concur.. i am leaning towards Germany and Italy but is this practical? I am happy to maybe just see 1 city in each, for example a week in Rome a week in Berlin
- I will be traveling at the end of December and early January and am concerned about places being open
-I am very passionate about architecture and would like my trip to revolve around this, where would be the best cities to go to in each country?
- I will be alone so I am worried about my safely- which would be the safest countries/cities to visit?
- I was also wondering what would be the best way to move between counties- some people say air and others say train?
Architecture trip Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours