We are planning a week long trip this summer and plan to rent a cottage on Inis Mor. We would like to explore the northern coast of Ireland (from the Galway ferry side) as well as the Dingle Penninsula and Ring of Kerry (from the Doolin ferry side). Any suggestions for transportation to do this? We could rent a car and keep it at one of the ferry lots but then would not have it at the other ferry. Are there daily car rentals available at either ferry? Thanks for any ideas!
Aran Island (Inis Mor) - Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 2 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 3 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Wish me luck please
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 10 Paris: Best Bistros
- 11 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 12 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 13 Athens and which islands?
- 14 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 15 Eleanor's Pages
- 16 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 17 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 18 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 19 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 20 Help with Lucerne in April
- 21 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 22 Car rental at Athens airport
- 23 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains