We are planning a week long trip this summer and plan to rent a cottage on Inis Mor. We would like to explore the northern coast of Ireland (from the Galway ferry side) as well as the Dingle Penninsula and Ring of Kerry (from the Doolin ferry side). Any suggestions for transportation to do this? We could rent a car and keep it at one of the ferry lots but then would not have it at the other ferry. Are there daily car rentals available at either ferry? Thanks for any ideas!
Aran Island (Inis Mor) - Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First time traveler to Ireland
- 2 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!