We are planning a week long trip this summer and plan to rent a cottage on Inis Mor. We would like to explore the northern coast of Ireland (from the Galway ferry side) as well as the Dingle Penninsula and Ring of Kerry (from the Doolin ferry side). Any suggestions for transportation to do this? We could rent a car and keep it at one of the ferry lots but then would not have it at the other ferry. Are there daily car rentals available at either ferry? Thanks for any ideas!
Aran Island (Inis Mor) - Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Greek ferries
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Paris November 2014
- 10 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris