Where are the best examples of aqueducts in Italy. Tried a search, and the travel books I have. In particular, the section used in the volkswagen ad, about the enginnering marvel of the arch.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 4 Italy dolomites
- 5 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Scuol, Switzerland
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 14 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?