We're in early planning stages for a three-week trip to Paris...having previously stayed in many other parts of town (Marais, Latin Quarter, St. Germain, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th and 17th), we thought we'd give the Canal St. Martin or Parc des Buttes Chaumont areas a try. Our wish list:
At least one full bedroom (no studios), in the comfortable - luxurious range (don't want a basic, no-frills apartment). Good kitchen and bathroom. wifi or other internet access. Washing machine. Stylish (but not ultra modern) decor. Well kept building with elevator (we don't want a ground floor apartment). An extra half-bath or two-bedroom, two-bath apt would be great (two baths are always appreciated and we can stick our luggage out of the way in the second bedroom).
Neighborhood with a selection of cafes and restaurants (would love to have good Vietnamese and Lebanese restaurants nearby and definitely want a good local boulangerie/patisserie). Close to public transportation (a given for most of Paris anyway). A good outdoor food market would be lovely. A tree lined street would be a bonus (we love seeing trees from city apartments)
Budget -- up to $1700 per week.
Your recommendations much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Piedmont question
Apt recs: Canal St. Martin or Parc des Buttes Chaumont areas