I have the option of going to Ireland April 23- May 1 or June and after. What are your thoughts about April...too much wind, rain, etc. I think should be less traveled and less expensive but will it be so cold that walking will not be pleasant? Thanks so much.
April in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 1 week Tuscany in November
- 3 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 4 White Christmas
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 14 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours