We r planning a holiday on Apr 5-20. Is it a good time to visit Switzerland? It should be Spring, so we can see beautiful blossom? And can we still ski? Is it better to travel on rental car or train? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Apr a good time to visit Switzerland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"