Alright guys, got another question for y'all before I leave in 2 weeks. What apps do you recommend I have for London & Paris? Apps for maps, information, whatever you have found to be useful to you.
Apps For London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Rome Food Tour
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 21 First Time to UK since 2001
- 22 Help with England/Wales tour
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget